Thursday, August 6, 2009

What have I gotten myself into?

Seriously? A blog? Me? I guess the answer to that is yes.....everyone who knows me knows more than these few things, but they do know that:
1. I love to cook, talk about cooking, watching cooking shows, research recipes for hours on end and basically anything to do with cooking.
2. I am OCD.
3. I am not the best writer.

So there - all good reasons to start my own blog.

I have been following blogs for the last few years and honestly, I have just run out of people who will listen to my cooking ramblings so now I have turned to the masses of the Internet to be my latest sounding board. You're welcome.

Once I figure out how this blog works there will be more! I hope somebody out there gives a crap.

4 comments:

  1. looking forward to watching this grow :)

    knock 'em dead Jannell!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are super-working-wife-mom...real food AND a blog about it?!? Way to go, I give a crap and I'll stay tuned so that I can live vicariously through your talented and yummy creations. Can you get smell-a-blog (like smell-a-vision) so we can take a whiff of those tasty dishes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give a crap! I will be happily following this blog........good luck!!

    ReplyDelete