Tuesday, February 28, 2012

How to make a fantastic smelling paperweight.

For the love of bread.
I love bread. It's comfort. I wanted some comfort...so....enter "Joy the Baker's blog"!!!
Oh, I just heart this blog. Love her, love what she cooks, love how she writes. Plus, she can bake..which, clearly I cannot.

She had this garlic bread recipe on there the other day. It looked yummy AND easy! It IS, in fact, easy. The yummy? Well, I wouldn't know because I have ruined it twice in a row.

It smelled good though.

My father was a baker for crying out loud.

Really?

I don't know what happened. The constant in the two failures is me. So I did the math. Sigh....

I took a dark, last minute pic of my paperweight. The house smelled fantastic. The bread didn't rise and it was like cutting through a potato.



Below is the link to the recipe. It looks amazing! Joy is a great cook and she JUST published a cookbook!

Please make her bread and tell me what I did wrong.

Easy Spicy Garlic Bread in a Pot - By Joy the Baker...

No comments:

Post a Comment