Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Produce Delivery

It's 2012...and in an effort to help this year not suck, I thought I would try to do things differently.
1. Not care so much if odds and ends are picked up.
2. Take the dog for more walks
3. Play more board games with my son
4. Blog more
5. Keep my nails looking pretty
6. Cook with more veggies
Which leads me to the topic of today's post....
7. Have local farm deliver said veggies.

Klesick Family Farm is right here in Stanwood. They offer several versions of fruit and veggie boxes for delivery. Can you afford this service? I am glad you asked....

Yes you can!!

Seriously, if you are a veggie lover (as I am) then you know how much decent produce can be. Factor in your time to go to the store, gas and implies purchases and you have wracked up a bill that is certainly more than it costs to have this box of yummy delivered.

I am tickled pink...and the best part is that I see what is fresh each week and create from there. The creations have been pretty bland so don't expect to see barn burners such as "steamed green beans" on the blog. But....I am getting better at creating things from what is given to me. The produce is crazy fresh and the best part is I didn't have to leave my house. Which, is a huge plus.



Try it.
I'm just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment