Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fish poaching - the results!

First off, there won't be any pictures for this one. Dig deep, way back to grade school and use your imagination to visualize the words that are coming out of my mouth. It's good for you.

So I poached the fish in the court boullion and it was really yummy! Truthfully, there aren't any pictures because there wasn't much to see. Poached fish on a plate. I didn't eat it for a meal I just tasted it and into the fridge it went! White fish on a white plate? I'm not so good with a camera but even I know that wouldn't have made a good picture.

The fish was tender, but not mushy. It has a subtle taste from the broth and it all is just very lovely. Now, the original reason for me cajoling this recipe out of Devin was for lobster tail. Since I was plumb outta those...fish was chosen. I will, however, be trying that next.

Thank you Devin!

No comments:

Post a Comment