Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The coolest thing ever

The kids like to take juice, lemonaide or whatever and make popsicles. Fine. The popsicle thing we used to have until it got "lost" *wink* was this plastic thing that would fall over in the freezer and sticky crap would go all over the place. Then, it was "lost". The kind of lost that annoying toys your relatives give your kids that won't turn off or shut up get. That's the kind of "lost" I mean.


The kids have lost uncounted amounts of time looking for the lost popsicle mold thing. They want me to buy another one. Well, shut my mouth because I have found the coolest thing ever.


Enter, the ZOKU popsicle machine at Williams Sonoma. You put the base in the freezer and them when that is frozen, you insert the sticks...pour in juice or kool aid and the popsicles freeze right in front of you in about 10 minutes. Rad huh? I got it for them for Valentines Day and usually I don't buy gifts for them on that day..just candy. This was an exception. Ahhhhh. No more spilled coke in the freezer. And it's interactive.


Like, it's totally awesome.


1 comment: